Dr Keith Grimes a General Practitioner and CCG Innovation Lead with a passion for Digital Health.
With 20 years’ experience of work within the NHS, he’s led award winning projects including MyLittleOne, a neonatal camera & tablet system, and Brighton & Hove Roving GP service.
Current projects include ‘See What I See’, an evaluation of Google Glass for remote consultations, and ‘PREVENT ICU Delirium’, a ground-breaking project aiming to reduce Post-operative Delirium using Virtual Reality.
A lifelong Geek & Gamer, he’s the founder of ‘VR Doctors’: an online community dedicated to exploring Virtual & Augmented Reality in Health & Social Care
All posts are personal opinions and represent my own views and not those of my employer, Integrated Care 24 ltd, or Eastbourne, Hailsham, and Seaford CCG, for whom I am a Governing Board Member.
Declaration of Interests
- I am a salaried employee of IC24 ltd, a not-for-profit company providing Out-of-hours and Primary Care Services, and Seaford Medical Practice
- I am a clinical member of the Governing Body for Eastbourne Hailsham & Seaford Clinical Commissioning Group.
- I am the Clinical Lead for Innovation for Eastbourne, Hailsham & Seaford, and Hastings & Rother CCGs
- I have provided paid clinical advisory work for Bausch & Lomb (Summer 2015) regarding Autoinjectors
- I am the founder of VRDoctors.net , a forum for clinicians, patients and developers to explore the potential and practical applications of VR in health and social care